Continuity Properties of the Core of a Market: A Correction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Askoura, Y., 2011. "The weak-core of a game in normal form with a continuum of players," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 43-47, January.
- Wooders, Myrna, 2008.
"Market games and clubs,"
33968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2010.
- Myrna Wooders, 2009. "Market Games and Clubs," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0919, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:89:y:2017:i:c:p:32-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montrucchio, Luigi & Scarsini, Marco, 2007. "Large newsvendor games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 316-337, February.
- Hervés Beloso, Carlos & Moreno García, Emma & Núñez, Carmelo, 1996. "Some discrete approaches to continuum economies," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4103, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:40:y:1972:i:5:p:955-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.