Oligopoly and Competition in Large Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 70 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jaskold-Gabszewicz, Jean, 1977.
"Asymmetric duopoly and the core,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 172-179, February.
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1977.
"Disadvantageous monopolies and disadvantageous endowments,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 116-121, October.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & POSTLEWAITE, Andrew, "undated". "Disadvantageous monopolies and disadvantageous endowments," CORE Discussion Papers RP 310, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1974. "On some problems arising in markets with some large traders and a continuum of small traders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 458-470, August.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1973. "Disadvantageous monopolies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Pradeep Dubey & Lloyd S. Shapley, 1977. "Noncooperative Exchange with a Continuum of Traders," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 447, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1973. "Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 467-501, May.
- Postlewaite, A & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Approximate Efficiency of Non-Walrasian Nash Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 127-135, January.
- Jaynes, Gerald David & Okuno, Masahiro & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Efficiency in an Atomless Economy with Fiat Money," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 149-156, February.
- Andrew Postlewaite & Robert W. Rosenthal, 1973.
40, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1977. "A Note on the Stability of Large Cartels," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1877-1878, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:70:y:1980:i:1:p:22-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.