Oligopoly and Competition in Large Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 1977|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Postlewaite, A & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Approximate Efficiency of Non-Walrasian Nash Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 127-35, January.
- Postlewaite, Andrew & Rosenthal, Robert W., 1974.
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 324-326, November.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1973. "Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 467-501, May.
- JASKOLD GABSZEWICZ, Jean, .
"Asymmetric duopoly and the core,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-283, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1977. "A Note on the Stability of Large Cartels," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1877-78, November.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & POSTLEWAITE, Andrew, .
"Disadvantageous monopolies and disadvantageous endowments,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-310, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1977. "Disadvantageous monopolies and disadvantageous endowments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 116-121, October.
- Pradeep Dubey & Lloyd S. Shapley, 1977. "Noncooperative Exchange with a Continuum of Traders," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 447, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jaynes, Gerald David & Okuno, Masahiro & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Efficiency in an Atomless Economy with Fiat Money," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 149-56, February.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1974. "On some problems arising in markets with some large traders and a continuum of small traders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 458-470, August.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1973. "Disadvantageous monopolies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-11, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.