Noncooperative Exchange with a Continuum of Traders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Postlewaite, A & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Approximate Efficiency of Non-Walrasian Nash Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 127-135, January.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-968, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shubik, Martin, 1985.
"The many approaches to the study of monopolistic competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 97-114, February.
- Martin Shubik, 1984. "The Many Approaches to the Study of Monopolistic Competition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 713, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 1986. "Enough Commodity Money and the Selection of a Unique Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 804, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng, 1999. "Non-cooperative games on hyperfinite Loeb spaces1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 455-492, May.
- Shubik, Martin, 1990.
"A game theoretic approach to the theory of money and financial institutions,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 171-219
- Martin Shubik, 1986. "A Game Theoretic Approach to the Theory of Money and Financial Institutions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 805, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pradeep Dubey & Martin Shubik, 1978. "On 'On the Foundations of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition'," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 484, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Okuno, Masahiro & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1980. "Oligopoly and Competition in Large Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 22-31, March.
- Ehud Kalai & John Roberts, 1977. "A Simple Game of Exchange," Discussion Papers 280, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Pradeep Dubey & Martin Shubik, 1978. "A Theory of Money and Financial Institutions. Part 37. The Profit Maximizing Firm: Managers and Stockholders," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 483, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.