Bertrand-edgeworth equilibria in finite exchange economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shin, H.S., 1995.
"Comparing the robustness of trading systems to higher order uncertainty,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
9527, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Shin, Hyun Song, 1996. "Comparing the Robustness of Trading Systems to Higher-Order Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 39-59, January.
- Kultti, Klaus, 1999.
"Equivalence of Auctions and Posted Prices,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 106-113, April.
- Peck, James, 1996.
"Competition in Transactions Mechanisms: The Emergence of Price Competition,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 109-123, September.
- James Peck, 1995. "Competition in Transactions Mechanisms: The Emergence of Price Competition," Working Papers 022, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Ruqu, 1993.
"Auctions versus Posted-Price Selling,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 838-51, September.
- McAfee, R Preston, 1993. "Mechanism Design by Competing Sellers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1281-1312, November.
- David M. Kreps & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1983. "Quantity Precommitment and Bertrand Competition Yield Cournot Outcomes," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 326-337, Autumn.
- Michael Peters, 1995. "Decentralized Markets and Endogenous Institutions," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 227-60, May.
- Allen, Beth & Hellwig, Martin, 1986. "Bertrand-Edgeworth Oligopoly in Large Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 175-204, April.
- Borgers, Tilman, 1992. "Iterated Elimination of Dominated Strategies in a Bertrand-Edgeworth Model," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 163-76, January.
- Postlewaite, A & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Approximate Efficiency of Non-Walrasian Nash Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 127-35, January.
- Simon, Leo K & Zame, William R, 1990.
"Discontinuous Games and Endogenous Sharing Rules,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 861-72, July.
- Leo K. Simon and William R. Zame., 1987. "Discontinuous Games and Endogenous Sharing Rules," Economics Working Papers 8756, University of California at Berkeley.
- Simon, Leo K. & Zame, William R., 1987. "Discontinous Games and Endogenous Sharing Rules," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8n46v2wv, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Harris, Christopher J, 1985. "Existence and Characterization of Perfect Equilibrium in Games of Perfect Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 613-28, May.
- Funk Peter, 1995.
"Bertrand and Walras Equilibria in Large Economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 436-466, December.
- Mariotti, Thomas, 2000. "Subgame-perfect equilibrium outcomes in continuous games of almost perfect information1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 99-128, August.
- Allen, Beth & Hellwig, Martin, 1993. "Bertrand-Edgeworth Duopoly with Proportional Residual Demand," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 39-60, February.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, June.
- Simon, Leo K, 1984. "Bertrand, the Cournot Paradigm and the Theory of Perfect Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 209-30, April.
- Harris, Christopher & Reny, Philip & Robson, Arthur, 1995. "The Existence of Subgame-Perfect Equilibrium in Continuous Games with Almost Perfect Information: A Case for Public Randomization," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 507-44, May.
- Wang, Ruqu, 1995. "Bargaining versus posted-price selling," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1747-1764, December.
- Peters Michael, 1994. "Equilibrium Mechanisms in a Decentralized Market," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 390-423, December.
- Schmeidler, David, 1980. "Walrasian Analysis via Strategic Outcome Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1585-93, November.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-68, October.
- Carl Davidson & Raymond Deneckere, 1986. "Long-Run Competition in Capacity, Short-Run Competition in Price, and the Cournot Model," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 404-415, Autumn.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:39:y:2003:i:5-6:p:677-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.