Bertrand-edgeworth equilibria in finite exchange economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyun Song Shin, 1996.
"Comparing the Robustness of Trading Systems to Higher-Order Uncertainty,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 39-59.
- Shin, H.S., 1995. "Comparing the robustness of trading systems to higher order uncertainty," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9527, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Carl Davidson & Raymond Deneckere, 1986. "Long-Run Competition in Capacity, Short-Run Competition in Price, and the Cournot Model," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 404-415, Autumn.
- Kultti, Klaus, 1999. "Equivalence of Auctions and Posted Prices," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 106-113, April.
- Wang, Ruqu, 1995. "Bargaining versus posted-price selling," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1747-1764, December.
- Peck, James, 1996.
"Competition in Transactions Mechanisms: The Emergence of Price Competition,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 109-123, September.
- James Peck, 1995. "Competition in Transactions Mechanisms: The Emergence of Price Competition," Working Papers 022, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Postlewaite, A & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Approximate Efficiency of Non-Walrasian Nash Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 127-135, January.
- Simon, Leo K & Zame, William R, 1990.
"Discontinuous Games and Endogenous Sharing Rules,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 861-872, July.
- Leo K. Simon and William R. Zame., 1987. "Discontinuous Games and Endogenous Sharing Rules," Economics Working Papers 8756, University of California at Berkeley.
- Simon, Leo K. & Zame, William R., 1987. "Discontinous Games and Endogenous Sharing Rules," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8n46v2wv, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Beth Allen & Martin Hellwig, 1986. "Bertrand-Edgeworth Oligopoly in Large Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(2), pages 175-204.
- Tilman Börgers, 1992. "Iterated Elimination of Dominated Strategies in a Bertrand-Edgeworth Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 163-176.
- Leo K. Simon, 1984. "Bertrand, the Cournot Paradigm and the Theory of Perfect Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 209-230.
- Peters Michael, 1994. "Equilibrium Mechanisms in a Decentralized Market," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 390-423, December.
- Schmeidler, David, 1980. "Walrasian Analysis via Strategic Outcome Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1585-1593, November.
- Wang, Ruqu, 1993. "Auctions versus Posted-Price Selling," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 838-851, September.
- McAfee, R Preston, 1993. "Mechanism Design by Competing Sellers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1281-1312, November.
- Mariotti, Thomas, 2000. "Subgame-perfect equilibrium outcomes in continuous games of almost perfect information1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 99-128, August.
- Allen, Beth & Hellwig, Martin, 1993. "Bertrand-Edgeworth Duopoly with Proportional Residual Demand," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 39-60, February.
- Michael Peters, 1995. "Decentralized Markets and Endogenous Institutions," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 227-260, May.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-968, October.
- Harris, Christopher & Reny, Philip & Robson, Arthur, 1995. "The Existence of Subgame-Perfect Equilibrium in Continuous Games with Almost Perfect Information: A Case for Public Randomization," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 507-544, May.
- Harris, Christopher J, 1985. "Existence and Characterization of Perfect Equilibrium in Games of Perfect Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 613-628, May.
- Funk Peter, 1995. "Bertrand and Walras Equilibria in Large Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 436-466, December.
- David M. Kreps & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1983. "Quantity Precommitment and Bertrand Competition Yield Cournot Outcomes," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 326-337, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:39:y:2003:i:5-6:p:677-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.