A Cooperative Approach to Queue Allocation of Indivisible Objects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Herbert Hamers & Flip Klijn & Marco Slikker & Bas Van Velzen, 2009. "A Cooperative Approach To Queue Allocation Of Indivisible Objects," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(02), pages 215-227.
- Herbert Hamers & Flip Klijn & Marco Slikker & Bas Van Velzen, 2005. "A Cooperative Approach to Queue Allocation of Indivisible Objects," Working Papers 221, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Slikker, M. & van Velzen, S., 2004. "A Cooperative Approach to Queue Allocation of Indivisible Objects," Discussion Paper 2004-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quint, Thomas, 1996. "On One-Sided versus Two-Sided Matching Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 124-134, September.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Shapley, Lloyd & Scarf, Herbert, 1974. "On cores and indivisibility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 23-37, March.
- Tijs, S.H. & Parthasarathy, T. & Potters, J.A.M. & Rajendra Prasad, V., 1984. "Permutation games : Another class of totally balanced games," Other publications TiSEM a7edfa18-6224-4be3-b677-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsindivisible objects; queue; cooperative game theory;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:624.04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .