On the balancedness of multiple machine sequencing games
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1995.
"On games corresponding to sequencing situations with ready times,"
Other publications TiSEM
99882a33-06c1-4f7c-8436-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hamers, H. & Borm, P. & Tijs, S., 1993. "A Games Corresponding to Sequencing Situations with Ready Times," Papers 9316, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Tijs, S.H. & Parthasarathy, T. & Potters, J.A.M. & Rajendra Prasad, V., 1984. "Permutation games : Another class of totally balanced games," Other publications TiSEM a7edfa18-6224-4be3-b677-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van den Nouweland, Anne & Krabbenborg, Marc & Potters, Jos, 1992. "Flow-shops with a dominant machine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 38-46, October.
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Other publications TiSEM cd695be5-0f54-4548-a952-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jeroen Suijs, 1996. "On incentive compatibility and budget balancedness in public decision making," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 193-209, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:119:y:1999:i:3:p:678-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.