On the convexity of games corresponding to sequencing situations with due dates
This paper considers sequencing situations with due date criteria. Three different types of criteria are considered: the weighted penalty criterion, the weighted tardiness criterion and the completion time criterion. The main focus is on convexity of the associated cooperative games.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M., 1999.
"Stochastic cooperative games : Superadditivity, convexity and certainty equivalents,"
Other publications TiSEM
42630051-47fb-44ec-839b-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Suijs, Jeroen & Borm, Peter, 1999. "Stochastic Cooperative Games: Superadditivity, Convexity, and Certainty Equivalents," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 331-345, May.
- Hamers, H.J.M., 1995. "Sequencing and delivery situations : A game theoretic approach," Other publications TiSEM f2cbf2cf-aa4e-4f9d-b46d-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1995.
"On games corresponding to sequencing situations with ready times,"
Other publications TiSEM
99882a33-06c1-4f7c-8436-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hamers, H. & Borm, P. & Tijs, S., 1993. "A Games Corresponding to Sequencing Situations with Ready Times," Papers 9316, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Other publications TiSEM cd695be5-0f54-4548-a952-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Curiel, I. & Potters, J.A.M. & Rajendra Prasad, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Veltman, B., 1993. "Cooperation in one machine scheduling," Other publications TiSEM 9c5ceec5-2080-4b5c-98d5-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:136:y:2002:i:3:p:616-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.