Multi-stage sequencing situations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/182/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamers, Herbert & Suijs, Jeroen & Tijs, Stef & Borm, Peter, 1996.
"The Split Core for Sequencing Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 165-176, August.
- Calleja, P. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F., 2001.
"On a New Class of Parallel Sequencing Situations and Related Games,"
2001-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pedro Calleja & Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Flip Klijn & Marco Slikker, 2002. "On a New Class of Parallel Sequencing Situations and Related Games," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 265-277, January.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Calleja, P. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Slikker, M., 2002. "On a new class of parallel sequencing situations and related games," Other publications TiSEM 618c2e4c-dc9f-47bc-bb10-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Curiel, I. & Potters, J.A.M. & Rajendra Prasad, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Veltman, B., 1993. "Cooperation in one machine scheduling," Other publications TiSEM 9c5ceec5-2080-4b5c-98d5-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Potters, Jos & Reijnierse, Hans, 1995. "Gamma-Component Additive Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 24(1), pages 49-56.
- Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Suijs, Jeroen, 1999. "On the balancedness of multiple machine sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 678-691, December.
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1995.
"On games corresponding to sequencing situations with ready times,"
Other publications TiSEM
99882a33-06c1-4f7c-8436-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hamers, H. & Borm, P. & Tijs, S., 1993. "A Games Corresponding to Sequencing Situations with Ready Times," Papers 9316, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Curiel, I. & Potters, J.A.M. & Rajendra Prasad, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Veltman, B., 1994. "Sequencing and cooperation," Other publications TiSEM be67f9e9-7a4a-47f1-9fb9-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Other publications TiSEM cd695be5-0f54-4548-a952-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:39:y:2010:i:1:p:151-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.