The Split Core for Sequencing Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001.
"Operations research games: A survey,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations research games : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 755a430b-592f-400b-ba18-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Suijs, J.P.M., 1998. "Cooperative decision making in a stochastic environment," Other publications TiSEM a84d779a-d5a9-48e9-bfe7-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sebastián Marbán & Peter Ven & Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers, 2013. "ALOHA networks: a game-theoretic approach," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 78(2), pages 221-242, October.
- Marban Sebastian & Ven Peter van de & Borm Peter & Hamers Herbert, 2010. "A cooperative game-theoretic approach to ALOHA," Research Memorandum 049, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:spr:compst:v:78:y:2013:i:2:p:221-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hervé Moulin, 2007.
"On Scheduling Fees to Prevent Merging, Splitting, and Transferring of Jobs,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 32(2), pages 266-283, May.
- Moulin, Herve, 2004. "On Scheduling Fees to Prevent Merging, Splitting and Transferring of Jobs," Working Papers 2004-04, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Herbert Hamers & Flip Klijn & Bas van Velzen, 2002. "On Games corresponding to Sequencing Situations with Precedence Relations," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 553.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- van Velzen, S. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2002. "On the Balancedness of Relaxed Sequencing Games," Discussion Paper 2002-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Debasis Mishra & Bharath Rangarajan, 2007. "Cost sharing in a job scheduling problem," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 29(3), pages 369-382, October.
- Min Ji & Sai Liu & Xiaolin Zhang & Keke Cao & T. C. E. Cheng, 2017. "Sequencing Games with Slack Due Windows and Group Technology Considerations," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(2), pages 121-133, February.
- Imma Curiel, 2010. "Multi-stage sequencing situations," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 151-162, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:15:y:1996:i:2:p:165-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.