Assignment markets with the same core
In the framework of bilateral assignment games, we study the set of matrices associated with assignment markets with the same core. We state conditions on matrix entries that ensure that the related assignment games have the same core. We prove that the set of matrices leading to the same core form a join-semilattice with a nite number of minimal elements and a unique maximum. We provide a characterization of the minimal elements. A sucient condition under which the join-semilattice reduces to a lattice is also given.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ere.ub.es
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Josep Mª Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2006.
"A Simple Procedure to Obtain the Extreme Core Allocations of an Assignment Market,"
275, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Josep Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2007. "A simple procedure to obtain the extreme core allocations of an assignment market," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 17-26, September.
- Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2008.
"On the dimension of the core of the assignment game,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 290-302, September.
- Marina Nunez Oliva & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2006. "On the dimension of the core of the assignment game," Working Papers in Economics 167, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- T. E. S. Raghavan & Tamás Solymosi, 2001. "Assignment games with stable core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 177-185.
- Marina Núñez, 2004. "A note on the nucleolus and the kernel of the assignment game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 55-65, January.
- Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, Tirukkannamangai E S, 1994. "An Algorithm for Finding the Nucleolus of Asignment Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 119-43.
- Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Solymosi, Tamas & Tijs, Stef & Pere Villar, Joan, 2002. "Assignment Games Satisfy the CoMa-Property," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 231-239, February.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H. & Pere Villar, J., 2002. "Assignment games satisfy the CoMa property," Other publications TiSEM da67df69-7b64-4f98-ba8a-8, School of Economics and Management.
- Nunez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2003. "Characterization of the extreme core allocations of the assignment game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 311-331, August.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91410 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2010239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.