Assignment markets with the same core
In the framework of bilateral assignment games, we study the set of matrices associated with assignment markets with the same core. We state conditions on matrix entries that ensure that the related assignment games have the same core. We prove that the set of matrices leading to the same core form a join-semilattice with a nite number of minimal elements and a unique maximum. We provide a characterization of the minimal elements. A sucient condition under which the join-semilattice reduces to a lattice is also given.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Espai de Recerca en Economia, Facultat de CiÃ¨ncies EconÃ²miques. Tinent Coronel Valenzuela, Num 1-11 08034 Barcelona. Spain.|
Phone: +34 93 402 43 13cazza
Web page: http://www.ere.ub.es
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Josep M. Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2006.
"A Simple Procedure to Obtain the Extreme Core Allocations of an Assignment Market,"
275, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Josep Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2007. "A simple procedure to obtain the extreme core allocations of an assignment market," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(1), pages 17-26, September.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H. & Pere Villar, J., 2002.
"Assignment games satisfy the CoMa property,"
Other publications TiSEM
da67df69-7b64-4f98-ba8a-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marina Nunez Oliva & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2006.
"On the dimension of the core of the assignment game,"
Working Papers in Economics
167, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2008. "On the dimension of the core of the assignment game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 290-302, September.
- T. E. S. Raghavan & Tamás Solymosi, 2001. "Assignment games with stable core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(2), pages 177-185.
- Marina Núñez, 2004. "A note on the nucleolus and the kernel of the assignment game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(1), pages 55-65, January.
- Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, Tirukkannamangai E S, 1994. "An Algorithm for Finding the Nucleolus of Asignment Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(2), pages 119-43.
- Nunez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2003. "Characterization of the extreme core allocations of the assignment game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 311-331, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2010239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.