From the bankruptcy problem and its Concede-and-Divide solution to the assignment problem and its Fair Division solution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van den Brink, René & Pintér, Miklós, 2015.
"On axiomatizations of the Shapley value for assignment games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 110-114.
- Rene van den Brink & Miklos Pinter, 2012. "On Axiomatizations of the Shapley Value for Assignment Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-092/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Solymosi, Tamas & Tijs, Stef & Pere Villar, Joan, 2002. "Assignment Games Satisfy the CoMa-Property," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 231-239, February.
- Leonard, Herman B, 1983. "Elicitation of Honest Preferences for the Assignment of Individuals to Positions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 461-479, June.
- Nunez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2003. "Characterization of the extreme core allocations of the assignment game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 311-331, August.
More about this item
Keywordsassignment problems; bankruptcy problems; core; fair division; concede-and-divide; minimal rights.;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wis:wpaper:1506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Trudeau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dwindca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.