Weighted nucleoli and dually essential coalitions (extended version)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jos A. M. Potters & Stef H. Tijs, 1992. "The Nucleolus of a Matrix Game and Other Nucleoli," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 164-174, February.
- Nimrod Megiddo, 1978. "Computational Complexity of the Game Theory Approach to Cost Allocation for a Tree," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 189-196, August.
- Oishi, Takayuki & Nakayama, Mikio & Hokari, Toru & Funaki, Yukihiko, 2016. "Duality and anti-duality in TU games applied to solutions, axioms, and axiomatizations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 44-53.
- repec:wly:navres:v:60:y:2013:i:8:p:607-624 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Tri-Dung & Thomas, Lyn, 2016. "Finding the nucleoli of large cooperative games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 1078-1092.
- Rodica Brânzei & Tamás Solymosi & Stef Tijs, 2005.
"Strongly essential coalitions and the nucleolus of peer group games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(3), pages 447-460, September.
- Brânzei, R. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "Strongly Essential Coalitions and the Nucleolus of Peer Group Games," Discussion Paper 2003-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- René Brink & Ilya Katsev & Gerard Laan, 2011. "A polynomial time algorithm for computing the nucleolus for a class of disjunctive games with a permission structure," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(3), pages 591-616, August.
- Maschler, M. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The general nucleolus and the reduced game property," Other publications TiSEM ab187dab-1b5b-40c3-a673-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mitsuo Suzuki & Mikio Nakayama, 1976. "The Cost Assignment of the Cooperative Water Resource Development: A Game Theoretical Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(10), pages 1081-1086, June.
- Kleppe, J., 2010. "Modelling interactive behaviour, and solution concepts," Other publications TiSEM b9b96884-5761-48f0-9ee4-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The nucleolus of a matrix game and other nucleoli," Other publications TiSEM ae3402e7-bd19-494b-b0a1-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- SCHMEIDLER, David, 1969. "The nucleolus of a characteristic function game," CORE Discussion Papers RP 44, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Maschler, M & Potters, J A M & Tijs, S H, 1992. "The General Nucleolus and the Reduced Game Property," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(1), pages 85-106.
- Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, Tirukkannamangai E S, 1994. "An Algorithm for Finding the Nucleolus of Asignment Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(2), pages 119-143.
- Derks, Jean & Peters, Hans, 1998. "Orderings, excess functions, and the nucleolus," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 175-182, September.
- M. Maschler & B. Peleg & L. S. Shapley, 1979. "Geometric Properties of the Kernel, Nucleolus, and Related Solution Concepts," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 303-338, November.
- John Kleppe & Hans Reijnierse & Peter Sudhölter, 2016.
"Axiomatizations of symmetrically weighted solutions,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 243(1), pages 37-53, August.
- Kleppe, J. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Sudhölter, P., 2013. "Axiomatizations Of Symmetrically Weighted Solutions," Discussion Paper 2013-007, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleppe, John & Reijnierse, Hans & Sudhölter, Peter, 2013. "Axiomatizations of symmetrically weighted solutions," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 3/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Takayuki Oishi & Mikio Nakayama, 2009. "Anti‐Dual Of Economic Coalitional Tu Games," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 560-566, December.
More about this item
Keywordsnucleolus; least core; weighted nucleoli; efficient computation; cooperative game;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:1914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.