A polynomial time algorithm for computing the nucleolus for a class of disjunctive games with a permission structure
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arin, Javier & Inarra, Elena, 1998. "A Characterization of the Nucleolus for Convex Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 12-24, April.
- Rodica Brânzei & Tamás Solymosi & Stef Tijs, 2005.
"Strongly essential coalitions and the nucleolus of peer group games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 447-460, 09.
- Brânzei, R. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "Strongly Essential Coalitions and the Nucleolus of Peer Group Games," Discussion Paper 2003-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Vincent Feltkamp & Javier Arin, 1997. "The Nucleolus and Kernel of Veto-Rich Transferable Utility Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 61-73.
- RenÊ van den Brink, 1997. "An Axiomatization of the Disjunctive Permission Value for Games with a Permission Structure," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 27-43.
- Muto, S. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Information market games," Other publications TiSEM 2f3f1109-5579-4e6a-9482-e, School of Economics and Management.
- Muto, Shigeo & Potters, Jos & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Information Market Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 209-26.
- van den Brink, Rene & Gilles, Robert P., 1996. "Axiomatizations of the Conjunctive Permission Value for Games with Permission Structures," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 113-126, January.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilles, Robert P & Owen, Guillermo & van den Brink, Rene, 1992. "Games with Permission Structures: The Conjunctive Approach," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 277-93.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:40:y:2011:i:3:p:591-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.