Report NEP-GTH-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Satoshi Hayashi & Naoki Tsuge, 2019. "Necessary and sufficient condition for equilibrium of the Hotelling model," Papers 1907.06200, arXiv.org.
- Baumann, L., 2019. "A Model of Weighted Network Formation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1961, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bos, Iwan & Peeters, Ronald, 2019. "Price Competition in a Vertizontally Differentiated Duopoly," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Tamás Solymosi, 2019. "Weighted nucleoli and dually essential coalitions (extended version)," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1914, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Antonio Penta & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2019. "Rationalizability, Observability and Common Knowledge," Working Papers 1106, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2019. "Strategic complexity and the value of thinking," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 431, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Claudia Meroni, 2019. "Poisson voting games: proportional rule," Working Papers 11/2019, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Michael S. Harr'e & Adam Harris & Scott McCallum, 2019. "Singularities and Catastrophes in Economics: Historical Perspectives and Future Directions," Papers 1907.05582, arXiv.org.
- Xing, Hao & Žitković, Gordan, 2018. "A class of globally solvable Markovian quadratic BSDE systems and applications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 73440, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- D'Alessandro, Simone & DISTEFANO, Tiziano, 2019. "The Institutional Dynamics of Colonial Exploitation," MPRA Paper 94836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charoensook, Banchongsan, 2019. "On the Interaction between Small Decay, Agent Heterogeneity and Diameter of Minimal Strict Nash Networks in Two-way Flow Model: A Note," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 291805, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Giulio Galdi & Sergio Vergalli, 2019. "Adoption Gaps of Environmental Adaptation Technologies with Public Effects," Working Papers 2019.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stark, Oded & Budzinski, Wiktor & Kosiorowski, Grzegorz, 2019. "Switching queues, cultural conventions, and social welfare," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 120, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Enriqueta Aragonès & Clara Ponsatí, 2019. "The Stability of Multi-Level Governments," Working Papers 1109, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2019. "Natural resources and environment preservation: Strategic substitutability vs. complementarity in global and local public good provision," EconStor Preprints 200144, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Dosis, Anastasios & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2019. "Experimentation in Dynamic R&D Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1214, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2019. "Pledges as a Social Influence Device: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers hal-02176269, HAL.
- Zainab Alalawi & The Anh Han & Yifeng Zeng & Aiman Elragig, 2019. "Pathways to Good Healthcare Services and Patient Satisfaction: An Evolutionary Game Theoretical Approach," Papers 1907.07132, arXiv.org.