Report NEP-GTH-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Satoshi Hayashi & Naoki Tsuge, 2019. "Necessary and sufficient condition for equilibrium of the Hotelling model," Papers 1907.06200, arXiv.org.
- Baumann, L., 2019. "A Model of Weighted Network Formation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1961, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bos, Iwan & Peeters, Ronald, 2019. "Price Competition in a Vertizontally Differentiated Duopoly," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Tamás Solymosi, 2019. "Weighted nucleoli and dually essential coalitions (extended version)," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1914, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Antonio Penta & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2019. "Rationalizability, Observability and Common Knowledge," Working Papers 1106, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2019. "Strategic complexity and the value of thinking," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 431, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Claudia Meroni, 2019. "Poisson voting games: proportional rule," Working Papers 11/2019, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Michael S. Harr'e & Adam Harris & Scott McCallum, 2019. "Singularities and Catastrophes in Economics: Historical Perspectives and Future Directions," Papers 1907.05582, arXiv.org.
- Xing, Hao & Žitković, Gordan, 2018. "A class of globally solvable Markovian quadratic BSDE systems and applications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 73440, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- D'Alessandro, Simone & DISTEFANO, Tiziano, 2019. "The Institutional Dynamics of Colonial Exploitation," MPRA Paper 94836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charoensook, Banchongsan, 2019. "On the Interaction between Small Decay, Agent Heterogeneity and Diameter of Minimal Strict Nash Networks in Two-way Flow Model: A Note," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 291805, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Giulio Galdi & Sergio Vergalli, 2019. "Adoption Gaps of Environmental Adaptation Technologies with Public Effects," Working Papers 2019.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stark, Oded & Budzinski, Wiktor & Kosiorowski, Grzegorz, 2019. "Switching queues, cultural conventions, and social welfare," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 120, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Enriqueta Aragonès & Clara Ponsatí, 2019. "The Stability of Multi-Level Governments," Working Papers 1109, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2019. "Natural resources and environment preservation: Strategic substitutability vs. complementarity in global and local public good provision," EconStor Preprints 200144, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Dosis, Anastasios & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2019. "Experimentation in Dynamic R&D Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1214, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2019. "Pledges as a Social Influence Device: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers hal-02176269, HAL.
- Zainab Alalawi & The Anh Han & Yifeng Zeng & Aiman Elragig, 2019. "Pathways to Good Healthcare Services and Patient Satisfaction: An Evolutionary Game Theoretical Approach," Papers 1907.07132, arXiv.org.