The Stability of Multi-Level Governments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Le Breton & Shlomo Weber, 2003.
"The Art of Making Everybody Happy: How to Prevent a Secession,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(3), pages 1-4.
- Michel Le Breton & Shlomo Weber, 2001. "The Art of Making Everybody Happy; How to Prevent a Secession," IMF Working Papers 01/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2003. "The Art of Making Everybody Happy : How to Prevent a Secession," IDEI Working Papers 164, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- LE BRETON, Michel & WEBER, Shlomo, 2001. "The art of making everybody happy: how to prevent a secession," CORE Discussion Papers 2001011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Goyal, Sanjeev & Staal, Klaas, 2004.
"The political economy of regionalism,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 563-593, June.
- Goyal, S. & Staal, K., 1999. "The political economy of regionalism," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9957-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Klaas Staal, 2000. "The Political Economy of Regionalism," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-014/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Klaas Staal, 2000. "The Political Economy of Regionalism," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0287, Econometric Society.
- Patrick Bolton & Gérard Roland, 1997.
"The Breakup of Nations: A Political Economy Analysis,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1057-1090.
- Bolton, Patrick & Roland, Gérard, 1995. "The Break up of Nations: A Political Economy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1225, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:80:y:1986:i:02:p:471-487_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Anesi & Philippe De Donder, 2013. "Voting under the threat of secession: accommodation versus repression," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(2), pages 241-261, July.
- Edward N. Muller & Erich Weede, 1990. "Cross-National Variation in Political Violence," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 34(4), pages 624-651, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-level governments; repression;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2019-07-29 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:1109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.