Cross-National Variation in Political Violence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Gries & Tim Krieger & Daniel Meierrieks, 2011.
"Causal Linkages Between Domestic Terrorism and Economic Growth,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 493-508, June.
- Thomas Gries & Tim Krieger & Daniel Meierrieks, 2009. "Causal Linkages Between Domestic Terrorism and Economic Growth," Working Papers CIE 20, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Weede Erich, 2006. "Globale Ordnungspolitik im Zeitalter amerikanischer Hegemonie: Kritische Anmerkungen dazu, wie man Demokratie und Kapitalismus nicht verbreiten kann / Global Order in the Era of American Hegemony," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 57(1), pages 371-392, January.
- repec:pal:palcom:v:4:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41599-018-0096-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Costello, Matthew & Jenkins, J. Craig & Aly, Hassan, 2015. "Bread, Justice, or Opportunity? The Determinants of the Arab Awakening Protests," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 90-100.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Andreas Freytag, 2016.
"An offer you can’t refuse: murdering journalists as an enforcement mechanism of corrupt deals,"
Springer, vol. 167(3), pages 221-243, June.
- Andreas Freytag & C. Björnskov, 2011. "An Offer You Can't Refuse: Murdering Journalists as an Enforcement Mechanism of Corrupt Deals," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tim Krieger & Daniel Meierrieks, 2010. "Terrorism in the Worlds of Welfare Capitalism," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 54(6), pages 902-939, December.
- James L.Butkiewicz & Halit Yanikkaya, 2004. "Sociopolitical Instability and Long Run Economic Growth: a Cross Country Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 04-04, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Knack, Stephen, 2002. "Social capital, growth and poverty: a survey of cross-country evidence," MPRA Paper 24893, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 0200.
- Bodea, Cristina, 2012. "Natural resources, weak states and civil war : can rents stabilize coup prone regimes ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6071, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:34:y:1990:i:4:p:624-651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.