A Model of Weighted Network Formation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Galeotti & Luca Paolo Merlino, 2014.
"Endogenous Job Contact Networks,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 1201-1226, November.
- Luca P. Merlino Autonoma & Andrea Galeotti, 2009. "Endogenous job contact networks," 2009 Meeting Papers 133, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luca P. Merlino & Andrea Galeotti, 2010. "Endogenous Job Contact Networks," 2010 Meeting Papers 853, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrea Galeotti & Luca Paolo Merlino, 2014. "Endogenous Job Contact Networks," Post-Print hal-01263754, HAL.
- Galeotti, Andrea & Merlino, Luca Paolo, 2010. "Endogenous job contact networks," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Wolinsky, Asher, 1996.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 44-74, October.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1995. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hannu Salonen, 2015. "Reciprocal Equilibria in Link Formation Games," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 9(3), pages 169-183, December.
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 2000. "A Noncooperative Model of Network Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1181-1230, September.
- Wang, Cheng & Lizardo, Omar & Hachen, David & Strathman, Anthony & Toroczkai, Zoltã N & Chawla, Nitesh V., 2013. "A dyadic reciprocity index for repeated interaction networks," Network Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 31-48, April.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2011.
"Social interactions and spillovers,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 339-360, June.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Social Interactions and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Social Interactions and Spillovers," Research Papers in Economics 2010:20, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsweighted networks; network formation; link-specific investment;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.