Endogenous link strength in directed communication networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Frédéric Deroïan, 2006. "Endogenous Link Strength in Directed Communication Networks," Working Papers halshs-00410544, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Falk Armin & Kosfeld Michael, 2012.
"It's all about Connections: Evidence on Network Formation,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-36, September.
- Armin Falk, Michael Kosfeld, "undated". "It's all about Connections: Evidence on Network Formation," IEW - Working Papers 146, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Falk, Armin & Kosfeld, Michael, 2003. "It's All About Connections: Evidence on Network Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3970, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Falk, Armin & Kosfeld, Michael, 2003. "It's all about Connections: Evidence on Network Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bloch, Francis & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2009.
"Communication networks with endogenous link strength,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, pages 39-56.
- Bloch, Francis & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2005. "Communication Networks with Endogenous Link Strength," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 723, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Francis Bloch & Bhaskar Dutta, 2008. "Communication networks with endogeneous link strength," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 08-15, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Mutuswami, Suresh, 1997. "Stable Networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, pages 322-344.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & van den Nouweland, Anne, 2005.
"Strongly stable networks,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 420-444, May.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001. "Strongly Stable Networks," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2001-3, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 15 Nov 2002.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Anne van den Nouweland, 2002. "Strongly Stable Networks," Microeconomics 0211006, EconWPA.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & van den Nouweland, Anne, 2002. "Strongly Stable Networks," Working Papers 1147, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Hojman, Daniel & Szeidl, Adam, 2006. "Core and Periphery in Endogenous Networks," Working Paper Series rwp06-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Kim, Chongmin & Wong, Kam-Chau, 2007. "Network formation and stable equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 536-549, March.
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 2000. "A Noncooperative Model of Network Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1181-1230, September.
- Feri, Francesco, 2007. "Stochastic stability in networks with decay," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 442-457, July.
- Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Yamakawa, Shigetaka, 2006. "A note on network formation with decay," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 387-392, December.
- Andrea Galeotti, 2006. "One-way flow networks: the role of heterogeneity," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 163-179, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Dellaert, Benedict G.C., 2013.
"Communication network formation with link specificity and value transferability,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, pages 199-211.
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Dellaert, Benedict G.C., 2010. "Communication Network Formation with Link Specificity and Value Transferability," FCN Working Papers 15/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Mar 2011.
- Harmsen-van Hout Marjolein J.W. & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Dellaert Benedict G.C., 2011. "Communication network formation with link specificity and value transferability," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Michael R. Galbreth & Bikram Ghosh & Mikhael Shor, 2012. "Social Sharing of Information Goods: Implications for Pricing and Profits," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 603-620, July.
- Chiu Ki So, 2016. "Network Formation with Endogenous Link Strength and Decreasing Returns to Investment," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-9, December.
- Kenan Huremovic, 2014. "Rent Seeking and Power Hierarchies: A Noncooperative Model of Network Formation with Antagonistic Links," Working Papers 2014.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Charoensook, Banchongsan, 2016.
"Nodewise Decay in Two-way Flow Nash Network: a Study of Network Congestion,"
ET: Economic Theory
249353, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Banchongsan Charoensook, 2016. "Nodewise Decay in Two-way Flow Nash Network: a Study of Network Congestion," Working Papers 2016.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Vorjohann, Pauline, 2013.
"Efficient structure of noisy communication networks,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 396-409.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Vorjohann, Pauline, 2012. "Efficient structure of noisy communication networks," MPRA Paper 42862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Feri & Miguel A.Mel?ndez-Jim?nez, 2009. "Coordination in Evolving Networks with Endogenous Decay," Working Papers 2009-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Deroian, F., 2008. "Dissemination of spillovers in cost-reducing alliances," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 34-44, March.
- Francesco Feri & Miguel Meléndez-Jiménez, 2013. "Coordination in evolving networks with endogenous decay," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 955-1000, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDirected communication network Endogenous link strength Efficiency Nash stability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:57:y:2009:i:1:p:110-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.