Report NEP-MIC-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Penta & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2019. "Rationalizability, Observability and Common Knowledge," Working Papers 1106, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Mira Frick & Ryota Iijima & Yves Le Yaouanq, 2019. "Boolean Representations of Preferences under Ambiguity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2180, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2019.
- Baumann, L., 2019. "A Model of Weighted Network Formation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1961, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Boaz Zik, 2019. "Efficient Sequential Screening," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_104, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Didier Laussel & Ngo Van Long, 2019. "Tying the Politicians’ Hands: The Optimal Limits to Representative Democracy," CIRANO Working Papers 2019s-14, CIRANO.
- Bos, Iwan & Peeters, Ronald, 2019. "Price Competition in a Vertizontally Differentiated Duopoly," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Claudia Meroni, 2019. "Poisson voting games: proportional rule," Working Papers 11/2019, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Rahi, Rohit & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2018. "Information acquisition, price informativeness, and welfare," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89385, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dosis, Anastasios & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2019. "Experimentation in Dynamic R&D Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1214, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Millner, Antony & Heal, Geoffrey, 2018. "Time consistency and time invariance in collective intertemporal choice," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87429, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mendel, Moritz & Pieroth, Ferdinand & Seel, Christian, 2019. "Your Failure is My Opportunity - Eff ects of Elimination in Contests," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Pau Balart & Agustin Casas & Orestis Troumpounis, 2019. "Technological change, campaign spending and polarization," Working Papers 269238020, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Garrett, Daniel F. & Dilmé, Francesc, 2019. "Residual Deterrence," TSE Working Papers 19-1029, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Shenzhe Jiang & Jianjun Miao & Yuzhe Zhang, 2019. "Chinaâ€™s Housing Bubble, Infrastructure Investment, and Economic Growth," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2020-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Salvador Barberà & Walter Bossert & Kotaro Suzumura, 2019. "Daunou’s Voting Rule and the Lexicographic Assignment of Priorities," Working Papers 1107, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2019. "Information Design in Blockchain: A Role of Trusted Intermediaries," CARF F-Series CARF-F-462, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Yusufcan Masatlioglu & Daisuke Nakajima & Emre Ozdenoren, 2019. "Contract Design with Costly Convex Self-Control," Papers 1907.07628, arXiv.org.
- Yuhei Miyauchi, 2019. "Matching and Agglomeration: Theory and Evidence from Japanese Firm-to-Firm Trade," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2020-007, Boston University - Department of Economics.