Axiomatizations of symmetrically weighted solutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kleppe, J. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Sudhölter, P., 2013. "Axiomatizations Of Symmetrically Weighted Solutions," Discussion Paper 2013-007, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- Orshan, Gooni, 1993. "The Prenucleolus and the Reduced Game Property: Equal Treatment Replaces Anonymity," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 22(3), pages 241-248.
- Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The nucleolus of a matrix game and other nucleoli," Other publications TiSEM ae3402e7-bd19-494b-b0a1-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hans Haller & Jean Derks, 1999. "Weighted nucleoli," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(2), pages 173-187.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meinhardt, Holger Ingmar, 2015. "The Incorrect Usage of Propositional Logic in Game Theory: The Case of Disproving Oneself," MPRA Paper 66637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTU game; nucleolus; kernel;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2013-03-09 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2013-03-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2013-03-09 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sdueko:2013_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lene Holbæk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okioudk.html .