Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lohmann, E. & Borm, P. & Herings, P.J.J., 2012.
"Minimal exact balancedness,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 127-135.
- Lohmann, E.R.M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Herings, P.J.J., 2011. "Minimal Exact Balancedness," Discussion Paper 2011-012, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lohmann, E. & Borm, P.J.A. & Herings, P.J.J., 2011. "Minimal exact balancedness," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Hokari, Toru, 2005. "Consistency implies equal treatment in TU-games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 63-82, April.
- Kleppe, J. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Sudhölter, P., 2013.
"Axiomatizations Of Symmetrically Weighted Solutions,"
2013-007, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleppe, John & Reijnierse, Hans & Sudhölter, Peter, 2013. "Axiomatizations of symmetrically weighted solutions," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 3/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Pedro Calleja & Carles Rafels & Stef Tijs, 2012. "Aggregate monotonic stable single-valued solutions for cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(4), pages 899-913, November.
- Pedro Calleja & Carles Rafels & Stef Tijs, 2010. "Aggregate monotonic stable single-valued solutions for cooperative games," Working Papers in Economics 237, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative games · weighted nucleoli · null player · Kohlberg condition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:28:y:1999:i:2:p:173-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.