Report NEP-GTH-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon MacKenzie & Manfred Kerber & Colin Rowat, 2013. "Pillage Games with Multiple Stable Sets," Discussion Papers 13-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Matthew W. McCarter & Anya C. Samak & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013. "Divided Loyalties or Conditional Cooperation? An experimental study of contributions to multiple public goods," Working Papers 13-08, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Kleppe, John & Reijnierse, Hans & Sudhölter, Peter, 2013. "Axiomatizations of symmetrically weighted solutions," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 3/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Item repec:spa:wpaper:2013wpecon02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida & Luca Polonio, 2013. "An eye-tracking study of feature-based choice in one-shot games," LEM Papers Series 2013/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Marilda Sotomayor, 2013. "Two Folk Manipulability Theorems In The General One-To-Two-Sided Matching Markets With Money," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_01, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Bolte, Jérôme & Mariotti, Thomas, 2013. "Researcher's Dilemma," IDEI Working Papers 763, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Sep 2015.
- Paula Jaramillo, 2013. "Congestion in irrigation problems," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010553, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Walter Bossert & Yves Sprumont, 2013. "Every Choice Function is Backwards-Induction Rationalizable," Cahiers de recherche 01-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Massimiliano Amarante, 2013. "Conditional Expected Utility," Cahiers de recherche 02-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Richter, Jan & Viehmann, Johannes, 2013. "The Value of Information in Explicit Cross-Border Capacity Auction Regimes in Electricity Markets," EWI Working Papers 2013-5, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Yohei Tenryu, 2013. "Interest in Private Assets and the Voracity Effect," KIER Working Papers 850, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Damien S.Eldridge, 2013. "A shirking theory of referrals," Working Papers 2013.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.