Computing solutions for matching games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- M. L. Balinski, 1965. "Integer Programming: Methods, Uses, Computations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 253-313, November.
- Jeroen Kuipers & Ulrich Faigle & Walter Kern, 2001. "On the computation of the nucleolus of a cooperative game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(1), pages 79-98.
- Johan Karlander & Kimmo Eriksson, 2001. "Stable outcomes of the roommate game with transferable utility," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(4), pages 555-569.
- Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, Tirukkannamangai E S, 1994. "An Algorithm for Finding the Nucleolus of Asignment Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(2), pages 119-143.
- Bettina Klaus & Alexandru Nichifor, 2010. "Consistency in one-sided assignment problems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 35(3), pages 415-433, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Biro & Matthijs Bomhoff & Walter Kern & Petr A. Golovach & Daniel Paulusma, 2012. "Solutions for the Stable Roommates Problem with Payments," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1211, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Peter Biro & Walter Kern & Daniel Paulusma & Peter Wojuteczky, 2015. "The Stable Fixtures Problem with Payments," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1545, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- repec:jmi:articl:jmi-v2i1a4 is not listed on IDEAS
- F.Javier Martínez-de-Albéniz & Carles Rafels & Neus Ybern, 2015. "Insights into the nucleolus of the assignment game," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/333, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMatching game; Nucleolus; Cooperative game theory;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:41:y:2012:i:1:p:75-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .