On the Partnership formation problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Tommy & Erlanson, Albin, 2013. "Multi-item Vickrey–English–Dutch auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 116-129.
- T. Andersson & C. Andersson & A. Talman, 2013. "Sets in excess demand in simple ascending auctions with unit-demand bidders," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 211(1), pages 27-36, December.
- Crawford, Vincent P & Knoer, Elsie Marie, 1981. "Job Matching with Heterogeneous Firms and Workers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 437-450, March.
- Mishra, Debasis & Parkes, David C., 2009.
"Multi-item Vickrey-Dutch auctions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 326-347, May.
- Debasis Mishra & David C. Parkes, 2007. "Multi-item Vickrey-Dutch auctions," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 07-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Péter Biró & Walter Kern & Daniël Paulusma, 2012. "Computing solutions for matching games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(1), pages 75-90, February.
- Andersson, T.D. & Andersson, C. & Talman, A.J.J., 2010.
"Sets in Excess Demand in Ascending Auctions with Unit-Demand Bidders,"
2010-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andersson, Tommy & Andersson, Christer & Talman, Adolphus Johannes Jan, 2010. "Sets in Excess Demand in Ascending Auctions with Unit-Demand Bidders," Working Papers 2010:15, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 28 Jun 2012.
- Andersson, Tommy & Gudmundsson, Jens & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 2014.
"A competitive partnership formation process,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 165-177.
- Tommy Andersson & Jens Gudmundsson & Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2013. "A Competitive Partnership Formation Process," Discussion Papers 13/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andersson, T. & Gudmundsson, J. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z., 2013. "A Competitive Partnership Formation Process," Discussion Paper 2013-008, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andersson, Tommy & Gudmundsson, Jens & Talman, Adolphus & Yang, Zaifu, 2013. "A Competitive Partnership Formation Process," Working Papers 2013:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Johan Karlander & Kimmo Eriksson, 2001. "Stable outcomes of the roommate game with transferable utility," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(4), pages 555-569.
- Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 2011. "A model of partnership formation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 206-212, March.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1986. "Multi-Item Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 863-872, August.
- Andersson, T. & Erlanson, A. & Gudmundsson, J. & Habis, H. & Ingebretsen Carlson, J. & Kratz, J., 2014.
"A method for finding the maximal set in excess demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 18-20.
- Andersson , Tommy & Erlanson , Albin & Gudmundsson , Jens & Habis , Helga & Ingebretsen Carlson, Jim & Kratz, Jörgen, 2014. "A Method for Finding the Maximal Set in Excess Demand," Working Papers 2014:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel, 2006. "An Efficient Dynamic Auction for Heterogeneous Commodities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 602-629, June.
- Bettina Klaus & Alexandru Nichifor, 2010. "Consistency in one-sided assignment problems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 35(3), pages 415-433, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPartnership formation; equilibrium; assignment game; adjustment process.;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jmi:articl:jmi-v2i1a4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Schweinzer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.