Time Bounds for Iterative Auctions: A Unified Approach by Discrete Convex Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Tommy & Erlanson, Albin, 2013. "Multi-item Vickrey–English–Dutch auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 116-129.
- T. Andersson & C. Andersson & A. Talman, 2013. "Sets in excess demand in simple ascending auctions with unit-demand bidders," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 211(1), pages 27-36, December.
- Mishra, Debasis & Parkes, David C., 2009.
"Multi-item Vickrey-Dutch auctions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 326-347, May.
- Debasis Mishra & David C. Parkes, 2007. "Multi-item Vickrey-Dutch auctions," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 07-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ausubel Lawrence M & Milgrom Paul R, 2002. "Ascending Auctions with Package Bidding," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-44, August.
- Gul, Faruk & Stacchetti, Ennio, 1999. "Walrasian Equilibrium with Gross Substitutes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 95-124, July.
- Ning Sun & Zaifu Yang, 2009. "A Double-Track Adjustment Process for Discrete Markets With Substitutes and Complements," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 933-952, May.
- Andersson, T.D. & Andersson, C. & Talman, A.J.J., 2010.
"Sets in Excess Demand in Ascending Auctions with Unit-Demand Bidders,"
2010-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andersson, Tommy & Andersson, Christer & Talman, Adolphus Johannes Jan, 2010. "Sets in Excess Demand in Ascending Auctions with Unit-Demand Bidders," Working Papers 2010:15, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 28 Jun 2012.
- Lehmann, Benny & Lehmann, Daniel & Nisan, Noam, 2006. "Combinatorial auctions with decreasing marginal utilities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 270-296, May.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1986. "Multi-Item Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 863-872, August.
- Milgrom, Paul & Strulovici, Bruno, 2009. "Substitute goods, auctions, and equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 212-247, January.
- Kelso, Alexander S, Jr & Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "Job Matching, Coalition Formation, and Gross Substitutes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1483-1504, November.
- Peter Cramton & Yoav Shoham & Richard Steinberg (ed.), 2006. "Combinatorial Auctions," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262033429, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic Auctions; Complexity Analysis; Indivisibility;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:14/27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.