Consistency in one-sided assignment problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomson, W., 1996. "Consistent Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 418, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Johan Karlander & Kimmo Eriksson, 2001. "Stable outcomes of the roommate game with transferable utility," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(4), pages 555-569.
- Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 2011. "A model of partnership formation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 206-212, March.
- Toda, Manabu, 2005. "Axiomatization of the core of assignment games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 248-261, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Péter Biró & Walter Kern & Daniël Paulusma, 2012. "Computing solutions for matching games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(1), pages 75-90, February.
- repec:jmi:articl:jmi-v2i1a4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gudmundsson, Jens, 2013. "Cycles and Third-Party Payments in the Partnership Formation Problem," Working Papers 2013:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Tommy & Gudmundsson, Jens & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 2014.
"A competitive partnership formation process,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 165-177.
- Tommy Andersson & Jens Gudmundsson & Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2013. "A Competitive Partnership Formation Process," Discussion Papers 13/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andersson, T. & Gudmundsson, J. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z., 2013. "A Competitive Partnership Formation Process," Discussion Paper 2013-008, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andersson, Tommy & Gudmundsson, Jens & Talman, Adolphus & Yang, Zaifu, 2013. "A Competitive Partnership Formation Process," Working Papers 2013:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- William Thomson, 2011. "Consistency and its converse: an introduction," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(4), pages 257-291, December.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Alfred Galichon & Bernard Salanié, 2012.
"The Roommate Problem is More Stable than You Think,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/3sd5loegec9, Sciences Po.
- Pierre-AndrÃ© Chiappori & Alfred Galichon & Bernard SalaniÃ©, 2014. "The Roommate Problem - Is More Stable Than You Think," CESifo Working Paper Series 4676, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:35:y:2010:i:3:p:415-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.