A method for finding the maximal set in excess demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andersson , Tommy & Erlanson , Albin & Gudmundsson , Jens & Habis , Helga & Ingebretsen Carlson, Jim & Kratz, Jörgen, 2014. "A Method for Finding the Maximal Set in Excess Demand," Working Papers 2014:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Tommy & Gudmundsson, Jens & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 2014.
"A competitive partnership formation process,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 165-177.
- Andersson, Tommy & Gudmundsson, Jens & Talman, Adolphus & Yang, Zaifu, 2013. "A Competitive Partnership Formation Process," Working Papers 2013:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, T. & Gudmundsson, J. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z., 2013. "A Competitive Partnership Formation Process," Discussion Paper 2013-008, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tommy Andersson & Jens Gudmundsson & Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2013. "A Competitive Partnership Formation Process," Discussion Papers 13/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- T. Andersson & C. Andersson & A. Talman, 2013. "Sets in excess demand in simple ascending auctions with unit-demand bidders," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 211(1), pages 27-36, December.
- Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 2011. "A model of partnership formation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 206-212, March.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1986. "Multi-Item Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 863-872, August.
- Ahmet Alkan & Alparslan Tuncay, 2014. "Pairing Games and Markets," Working Papers 2014.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1985.
"The Strategy Structure of Two-sided Matching Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 873-888, July.
- Gabrielle Demange & David Gale, 1985. "The Strategy Structure of Two Sided Matching Markets," Post-Print halshs-00670994, HAL.
- Andersson, Tommy & Andersson, Christer & Talman, Adolphus Johannes Jan, 2010.
"Sets in Excess Demand in Ascending Auctions with Unit-Demand Bidders,"
2010:15, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 28 Jun 2012.
- Andersson, T.D. & Andersson, C. & Talman, A.J.J., 2010. "Sets in Excess Demand in Ascending Auctions with Unit-Demand Bidders," Discussion Paper 2010-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sankaran, Jayaram K., 1994. "On a dynamic auction mechanism for a bilateral assignment problem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 143-150, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jmi:articl:jmi-v2i1a4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gudmundsson , Jens, 2014.
"Sequences in Pairing Problems: A New Approach to Reconcile Stability with Strategy-Proofness for Elementary Matching Problems,"
2014:40, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jens Gudmundsson, 2014. "Sequences in Pairing Problems: A new approach to reconcile stability with strategy-proofness for elementary matching problems," 2014 Papers pgu351, Job Market Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsPartnership formation; Polynomial time method; Excess demand;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:125:y:2014:i:1:p:18-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.