Solutions for the Stable Roommates Problem with Payments
The stable roommates problem with payments has as input a graph G(E,V) with an edge weighting w:E_ùR+ and the problem is to find a stable solution. A solution is a matching M with a vector p.RV that satisfies pu+pv=w(uv) for all uv.M and pu=0 for all u unmatched in M. A solution is stable if it prevents blocking pairs, i.e., pairs of adjacent vertices u and v with pu+pv
|Date of creation:||Mar 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1112 Budapest, Budaorsi ut 45.|
Phone: (+36-1) 309-2652
Fax: (36-1) 319-3136
Web page: http://econ.core.hu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Péter Biró & Walter Kern & Daniël Paulusma, 2012.
"Computing solutions for matching games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(1), pages 75-90, February.
- Peter Biro & Walter Kern & Daniel Paulusma, 2011. "Computing Solutions for Matching Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1142, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Roth, Alvin E & Vande Vate, John H, 1990. "Random Paths to Stability in Two-Sided Matching," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1475-1480, November.
- Diamantoudi, Effrosyni & Miyagawa, Eiichi & Xue, Licun, 2004. "Random paths to stability in the roommate problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 18-28, July.
- Johan Karlander & Kimmo Eriksson, 2001. "Stable outcomes of the roommate game with transferable utility," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(4), pages 555-569.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2011. "On the number of blocks required to access the coalition structure core," MPRA Paper 29755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koczy, Laszlo A. & Lauwers, Luc, 2004. "The coalition structure core is accessible," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 86-93, July.
- László Á. Kóczy & Luc Lauwers, 2001. "The Coalition Structure Core is Accessible," Game Theory and Information 0110001, EconWPA, revised 26 Jun 2002.
- László Á. Kóczy & Luc Lauwers, 2002. "The Coalition Structure Core is Accessible," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0219, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.