Solutions for the Stable Roommates Problem with Payments
The stable roommates problem with payments has as input a graph G(E,V) with an edge weighting w:E_ùR+ and the problem is to find a stable solution. A solution is a matching M with a vector p.RV that satisfies pu+pv=w(uv) for all uv.M and pu=0 for all u unmatched in M. A solution is stable if it prevents blocking pairs, i.e., pairs of adjacent vertices u and v with pu+pv
|Date of creation:||Mar 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1112 Budapest, Budaorsi ut 45.|
Phone: (+36-1) 309-2652
Fax: (36-1) 319-3136
Web page: http://econ.core.hu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Biro & Walter Kern & Daniel Paulusma, 2011.
"Computing Solutions for Matching Games,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1142, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- László Á. Kóczy & Luc Lauwers, 2002.
"The Coalition Structure Core is Accessible,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
ces0219, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Roth, Alvin E & Vande Vate, John H, 1990. "Random Paths to Stability in Two-Sided Matching," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1475-1480, November.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2011. "On the number of blocks required to access the coalition structure core," MPRA Paper 29755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johan Karlander & Kimmo Eriksson, 2001. "Stable outcomes of the roommate game with transferable utility," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(4), pages 555-569.
- Diamantoudi, Effrosyni & Miyagawa, Eiichi & Xue, Licun, 2004. "Random paths to stability in the roommate problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 18-28, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:1211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.