On the computation of the nucleolus of a cooperative game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimms, Alf & Çetiner, Demet, 2012. "Approximate nucleolus-based revenue sharing in airline alliances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 510-521.
- Takuya Masuzawa, 2008. "Computing the cores of strategic games with punishment–dominance relations," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 37(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Cesco, Juan Carlos, 2008. "A general characterization for non-balanced games in terms of U-cycles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 409-415, December.
- Guajardo, Mario & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2015. "Common mistakes in computing the nucleolus," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 931-935.
- Péter Biró & Walter Kern & Daniël Paulusma, 2012. "Computing solutions for matching games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(1), pages 75-90, February.
- Drechsel, J. & Kimms, A., 2010. "Computing core allocations in cooperative games with an application to cooperative procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 310-321, November.
- repec:spr:compst:v:63:y:2006:i:3:p:427-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Tri-Dung & Thomas, Lyn, 2016. "Finding the nucleoli of large cooperative games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 1078-1092.
- A. Palestini & G. Pignataro, 2013. "A multi-factor inequality approach to a transfer scheme: the case of Common Agricultural Policy," Working Papers wp891, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ulrich Faigle & Walter Kern & Jeroen Kuipers, 2006. "Computing an Element in the Lexicographic Kernel of a Game," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 63(3), pages 427-433, July.
- Kuipers, Jeroen & Mosquera, Manuel A. & Zarzuelo, José M., 2013. "Sharing costs in highways: A game theoretic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 158-168.
- Granot, Daniel & Hamers, Herbert & Kuipers, Jeroen & Maschler, Michael, 2011. "On Chinese postman games where residents of each road pay the cost of their road," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 427-438, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:30:y:2001:i:1:p:79-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .