Computing the cores of strategic games with punishment–dominance relations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 37 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/182/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ruud Hendrickx & Judith Timmer & Peter Borm, 2002.
"A note on NTU convexity,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 31(1), pages 29-37.
- Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Borm, P.E.M. & Timmer, J.B., 2002. "A note on NTU-convexity," Other publications TiSEM c8e46ca9-db92-4579-b793-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Von Stengel, Bernhard, 2002. "Computing equilibria for two-person games," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 45, pages 1723-1759 Elsevier.
- Thomson, W., 1996. "Consistent Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 418, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jeroen Kuipers & Ulrich Faigle & Walter Kern, 2001. "On the computation of the nucleolus of a cooperative game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(1), pages 79-98.
- Ichiishi,Tatsuro, 1993. "The Cooperative Nature of the Firm," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521414449, August.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1965. "The Core of an N Person Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 182R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1996. "Coalition-Proofness and Correlation with Arbitrary Communication Possibilities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 113-128, November.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Tijs, Stef, 1996. "The Consistency Principle for Games in Strategic Forms," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 25(1), pages 13-34.
- Peleg, B. & Tijs, S., 1993. "The Consistency Principle for Games in Strategic Form," Papers 9306, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "The consistency principle for games in strategic form," Other publications TiSEM fc27db2d-b84c-44ba-95a1-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H., 1993. "The consistency principle for games in strategic form," Discussion Paper 1993-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rahul Savani & Bernhard Stengel, 2006. "Hard-to-Solve Bimatrix Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(2), pages 397-429, 03.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & McLennan, Andrew, 1996. "Computation of equilibria in finite games," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 87-142 Elsevier. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:37:y:2008:i:2:p:185-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.