Approximate nucleolus-based revenue sharing in airline alliances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Serguei Netessine & Robert A. Shumsky, 2005. "Revenue Management Games: Horizontal and Vertical Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 813-831, May.
- Butler, Martin & Williams, H. Paul, 2002. "Fairness versus efficiency in charging for the use of common facilities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 18399, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kalyan Talluri & Garrett van Ryzin, 1998. "An Analysis of Bid-Price Controls for Network Revenue Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1577-1593, November.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001.
"Operations research games: A survey,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations research games : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 755a430b-592f-400b-ba18-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hallefjord, Asa & Helming, Reidun & Jornsten, Kurt, 1995. "Computing the Nucleolus When the Characteristic Function Is Given Implicitly: A Constraint Generation Approach," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 24(4), pages 357-372.
- de Boer, Sanne V. & Freling, Richard & Piersma, Nanda, 2002. "Mathematical programming for network revenue management revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 72-92, February.
- Jeroen Kuipers & Ulrich Faigle & Walter Kern, 2001. "On the computation of the nucleolus of a cooperative game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(1), pages 79-98.
- Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The nucleolus of a matrix game and other nucleoli," Other publications TiSEM ae3402e7-bd19-494b-b0a1-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Graf, M. & Kimms, A., 2011. "An option-based revenue management procedure for strategic airline alliances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 459-469, December.
- Wen-Chyuan Chiang & Jason C.H. Chen & Xiaojing Xu, 2007. "An overview of research on revenue management: current issues and future research," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 97-128.
- Drechsel, J. & Kimms, A., 2010. "Computing core allocations in cooperative games with an application to cooperative procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 310-321, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Tingting & Xie, Jinxing & Lu, Shengmin & Tang, Jiafu, 2016. "Duopoly game of callable products in airline revenue management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 925-934.
- Li, Deng-Feng, 2012. "A fast approach to compute fuzzy values of matrix games with payoffs of triangular fuzzy numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 421-429.
- Çetiner, D. & Kimms, A., 2013. "Assessing fairness of selfish revenue sharing mechanisms for airline alliances," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 641-652.
- Grauberger, W. & Kimms, A., 2014. "Computing approximate Nash equilibria in general network revenue management games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1008-1020.
- Grauberger, Waldemar & Kimms, Alf, 2016. "Revenue management under horizontal and vertical competition within airline alliances," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 228-237.
- Guajardo, Mario & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2015. "Common mistakes in computing the nucleolus," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 931-935.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:40:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00291-018-0507-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuntong Wang, 2016. "Revenue Sharing in Airline Alliance Networks," Working Papers 1605, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRevenue management; Revenue sharing heuristics; Airline alliance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:220:y:2012:i:2:p:510-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.