Assessing fairness of selfish revenue sharing mechanisms for airline alliances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swan, William M. & Adler, Nicole, 2006. "Aircraft trip cost parameters: A function of stage length and seat capacity," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 105-115, March.
- de Boer, Sanne V. & Freling, Richard & Piersma, Nanda, 2002. "Mathematical programming for network revenue management revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 72-92, February.
- Graf, M. & Kimms, A., 2011. "An option-based revenue management procedure for strategic airline alliances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 459-469, December.
- Kimms, Alf & Çetiner, Demet, 2012. "Approximate nucleolus-based revenue sharing in airline alliances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 510-521.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai, Jianhu & Hu, Xiaoqing & Tadikamalla, Pandu R. & Shang, Jennifer, 2017. "Flexible contract design for VMI supply chain with service-sensitive demand: Revenue-sharing and supplier subsidy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 143-153.
- Grauberger, Waldemar & Kimms, Alf, 2016. "Revenue management under horizontal and vertical competition within airline alliances," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 228-237.
- Grauberger, W. & Kimms, A., 2014. "Computing approximate Nash equilibria in general network revenue management games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1008-1020.
More about this item
KeywordsRevenue management; Revenue sharing; Airline alliance; Fairness; Selfish behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:4:p:641-652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .