An option-based revenue management procedure for strategic airline alliances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2003. "International Airfares in the Age of Alliances: The Effects of Codesharing and Antitrust Immunity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(1), pages 105-118, February.
- de Boer, Sanne V. & Freling, Richard & Piersma, Nanda, 2002. "Mathematical programming for network revenue management revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 72-92, February.
- Klein, Robert, 2005. "Revenue Management : Grundlagen und Methoden der Kapazitätssteuerung," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 25150, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Brueckner, Jan K & Whalen, W Tom, 2000. "The Price Effects of International Airline Alliances," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 503-545, October.
- Geske, Robert, 1979. "The valuation of compound options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Park, Jong-Hun, 1997. "Airline alliances: current status, policy issues, and future directions," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 133-144.
- Kimms, A. & Klein, Robert, 2005. "Revenue Management im Branchenvergleich," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 26627, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Tingting & Xie, Jinxing & Lu, Shengmin & Tang, Jiafu, 2016. "Duopoly game of callable products in airline revenue management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 925-934.
- Gönsch, Jochen & Koch, Sebastian & Steinhardt, Claudius, 2014. "Revenue management with flexible products: The value of flexibility and its incorporation into DLP-based approaches," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 280-294.
- Çetiner, D. & Kimms, A., 2013. "Assessing fairness of selfish revenue sharing mechanisms for airline alliances," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 641-652.
- Grauberger, W. & Kimms, A., 2014. "Computing approximate Nash equilibria in general network revenue management games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1008-1020.
- Grauberger, Waldemar & Kimms, Alf, 2016. "Revenue management under horizontal and vertical competition within airline alliances," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 228-237.
- Kimms, Alf & Çetiner, Demet, 2012. "Approximate nucleolus-based revenue sharing in airline alliances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 510-521.
- Graf, M. & Kimms, A., 2013. "Transfer price optimization for option-based airline alliance revenue management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 281-293.
- Mohammad Vardi & Ali Salmasnia & Ali Ghorbanian & Hadi Mokhtari, 2016. "A bi-objective airline revenue management problem with possible cancellation," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 20-37.
More about this item
KeywordsRevenue management Strategic alliances Capacity control Real options Simulation-based optimization Stochastic approximation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:215:y:2011:i:2:p:459-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.