Airline alliances: current status, policy issues, and future directions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Ramos-Pérez & José Luis Sánchez-Hernández, 2014. "European World Cities and the Spatial Polarisation of Air Transport Liberalisation Benefits," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Pels, Eric, 2005.
"European airline mergers, alliance consolidation, and consumer welfare,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 27-41.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Eric Pels, 2004. "European Airline Mergers, Alliance Consolidation, and Consumer Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 1154, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laaser, Claus-Friedrich & Sichelschmidt, Henning & Soltwedel, Rüdiger & Wolf, Hartmut, 2000. "Global strategic alliances in scheduled air transport – Implications for competition policy," Kiel Discussion Papers 370, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrea Mantovani & Ornella Tarola, 2007.
"Did the Entry of Low Cost Companies Foster the Growth of Strategic Alliances in the Airline Industry?,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 97(1), pages 189-220, January-F.
- A. Mantovani & O. Tarola, 2006. "Did the entry of low cost companies foster the growth of strategic alliances in the airline industry?," Working Papers 574, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Pedro Marín, 2010.
"The effects of airline alliances: what do the aggregate data say?,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 251-276, July.
- Marín, Pedro L. & Gagnepain, Philippe, 2009. "The effects of airline alliances: What do the aggregate data say?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we096540, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Pedro Marin, 2010. "The effects of airline alliances: What do the aggregate data say?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622831, HAL.
- Hideki Murakami, 2005. "Strategic Alliance versus Competition: Airlines' Choices and their Impact on Economic Welfare," Discussion Papers 2005-37, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Goh, Kevin & Uncles, Mark, 2003. "The benefits of airline global alliances: an empirical assessment of the perceptions of business travelers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 479-497, July.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Ross, Thomas W., 2003. "Cooperating upstream while competing downstream: a theory of input joint ventures," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 381-397, March.
- Wen, Yuh-Horng & Hsu, Chaug-Ing, 2006. "Interactive multiobjective programming in airline network design for international airline code-share alliance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 404-426, October.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00622831 is not listed on IDEAS
- Graf, M. & Kimms, A., 2011. "An option-based revenue management procedure for strategic airline alliances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 459-469, December.
- repec:jtr:journl:v:18:y:2017:i:1:p:122-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barros, Carlos P. & Liang, Qi Bin & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2013. "The technical efficiency of US Airlines," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 139-148.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:384-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gayle, Philip & Xie, Xin, 2017. "Entry Deterrence and Strategic Alliances," MPRA Paper 83233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:40:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00291-018-0507-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duval, David Timothy, 2005. "Public/stakeholder perceptions of airline alliances: The New Zealand experience," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 448-454.
- Piotr Niewiadomski, 2013. "International airline groups in Africa," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-36, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allroggen, Florian & Wittman, Michael D. & Malina, Robert, 2015. "How air transport connects the world – A new metric of air connectivity and its evolution between 1990 and 2012," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 184-201.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis, 2005. "Alliances in the Air: Some Worldwide Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yetiskul, Emine & Matsushima, Kakuya & Kobayashi, Kiyoshi, 2005. "Airline Network Structure with Thick Market Externality," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 143-163, January.
- Oum, Tae H. & Park, Jong-Hun & Kim, Kwangsoo & Yu, Chunyan, 2004. "The effect of horizontal alliances on firm productivity and profitability: evidence from the global airline industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 844-853, August.
- Zhang, Yahua & Round, David K., 2008. "China's airline deregulation since 1997 and the driving forces behind the 2002 airline consolidations," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 130-142.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:3:y:1997:i:3:p:133-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.