Integrated revenue management approaches for capacity control with planned upgrades
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lang, Jan Christian, 2009. "Production and inventory management with substitutions," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 42531, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Kalyan Talluri, 2008. "On bounds for network revenue management," Economics Working Papers 1066, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2009.
- Wen-Chyuan Chiang & Jason C.H. Chen & Xiaojing Xu, 2007. "An overview of research on revenue management: current issues and future research," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 97-128.
- Meissner, Joern & Strauss, Arne, 2012.
"Network revenue management with inventory-sensitive bid prices and customer choice,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 459-468.
- Joern Meissner & Arne Strauss, 2008. "Network Revenue Management with Inventory-Sensitive Bid Prices and Customer Choice," Working Papers MRG/0008, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Apr 2010.
- Alstrup, Jens & Boas, Soren & Madsen, Oli B. G. & Vidal, ReneVictor Valqui, 1986. "Booking policy for flights with two types of passengers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 274-288, December.
- Guillermo Gallego & Robert Phillips, 2004. "Revenue Management of Flexible Products," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 321-337, January.
- Qian Liu & Garrett van Ryzin, 2008. "On the Choice-Based Linear Programming Model for Network Revenue Management," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 288-310, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Tingting & Xie, Jinxing & Lu, Shengmin & Tang, Jiafu, 2016. "Duopoly game of callable products in airline revenue management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 925-934.
- Gönsch, Jochen & Koch, Sebastian & Steinhardt, Claudius, 2014. "Revenue management with flexible products: The value of flexibility and its incorporation into DLP-based approaches," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 280-294.
- Nicolas Houy & François Le Grand, 2015. "The Monte Carlo first-come-first-served heuristic for network revenue management," Working Papers halshs-01155698, HAL.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:11-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:2:p:337-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Houy & François Le Grand, 2015. "Financing and advising with (over)confident entrepreneurs : an experimental investigation," Working Papers 1514, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Li, Dong & Pang, Zhan, 2017. "Dynamic booking control for car rental revenue management: A decomposition approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(3), pages 850-867.
- Matzke, Andreas & Volling, Thomas & Spengler, Thomas S., 2016. "Upgrade auctions in build-to-order manufacturing with loss-averse customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 470-479.
More about this item
KeywordsRevenue management; Upgrades; Capacity control; Dynamic programming; Decomposition; Car rental;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:2:p:380-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.