A Simple Algorithm for the Nucleolus of Airport Profit Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S.C. Littlechild & G.F. Thompson, 1977. "Aircraft Landing Fees: A Game Theory Approach," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 186-204, Spring.
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 370-372, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fragnelli, Vito & Gagliardo, Stefano, 2012. "Cooperative models for allocating an object," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 227-229.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2013. "Cost Sharing in Chains and Other Fixed Trees," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 12/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Estévez-Fernández, Arantza & Reijnierse, Hans, 2014.
"On the core of cost-revenue games: Minimum cost spanning tree games with revenues,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 606-616.
- Arantza Estevez-Fernandez & Hans Reijnierse, 2012. "On the Core of Cost-Revenue Games: Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games with Revenues," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-101/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fragnelli, Vito & Marina, Maria Erminia, 2010. "An axiomatic characterization of the Baker-Thompson rule," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 85-87, May.
- Arantza Estévez-Fernández & Peter Borm & Marc Meertens & Hans Reijnierse, 2009.
"On the core of routing games with revenues,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 38(2), pages 291-304, June.
- Estevez Fernandez, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Meertens, M. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2006. "On the Core of Routing Games with Revenues," Discussion Paper 2006-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Estevez Fernandez, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Meertens, M. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2009. "On the core of routing games with revenues," Other publications TiSEM 09bc6e81-943f-466a-b86f-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:27:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-017-9551-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tamas Solymosi & Balazs Sziklai, 2015. "Universal Characterization Sets for the Nucleolus in Balanced Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1512, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R., 2004. "Cases in Cooperation and Cutting the Cake," Discussion Paper 2004-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport cost (profit) games; Nucleolus;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:34:y:2006:i:2:p:259-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .