On the core of routing games with revenues
Traveling salesman problems with revenues form a generalization of traveling salesman problems.Here, next to travel costs an explicit revenue is generated by visiting a city.We analyze routing problems with revenues, where a predetermined route on all cities determines the tours along subgroups.Corresponding routing games with revenues are analyzed.It is shown that these games have a nonempty core and a complete description of the core is provided.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/182/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodica Brânzei & Elena Iñarra & Stef Tijs & José Zarzuelo, 2006. "A Simple Algorithm for the Nucleolus of Airport Profit Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(2), pages 259-272, August.
- Jeroen Suijs & Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Marieke Quant & Maurice Koster, 2005.
"Communication and Cooperation in Public Network Situations,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 117-140, July.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Koster, M.A.L. & Quant, M., 2001. "Communications and Cooperation in Public Network Situations," Discussion Paper 2001-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- M. Meertens & J. Potters, 2006. "The nucleolus of trees with revenues," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(2), pages 363-382, October.
- Jean Derks & Jeroen Kuipers, 1997. "On the Core of Routing Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(2), pages 193-205.
- Estevez-Fernandez, Arantza & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert, 2006. "On the core of multiple longest traveling salesman games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1816-1827, November.
- Estevez Fernandez, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2003. "On the Core of Multiple Longest Traveling Salesman Games," Discussion Paper 2003-127, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:2:p:363-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Potters, J.A.M. & Curiel, I. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "Traveling salesman games," Other publications TiSEM 0dd4cf3d-25fa-4179-80f6-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)