On the core of routing games with revenues
Traveling salesman problems with revenues form a generalization of traveling salesman problems.Here, next to travel costs an explicit revenue is generated by visiting a city.We analyze routing problems with revenues, where a predetermined route on all cities determines the tours along subgroups.Corresponding routing games with revenues are analyzed.It is shown that these games have a nonempty core and a complete description of the core is provided.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Volume (Year): 38 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Estevez-Fernandez, Arantza & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert, 2006.
"On the core of multiple longest traveling salesman games,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1816-1827, November.
- Estevez Fernandez, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2003. "On the Core of Multiple Longest Traveling Salesman Games," Discussion Paper 2003-127, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rodica Brânzei & Elena Iñarra & Stef Tijs & José Zarzuelo, 2006. "A Simple Algorithm for the Nucleolus of Airport Profit Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 259-272, August.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:2:p:363-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Potters, J.A.M. & Curiel, I. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "Traveling salesman games," Other publications TiSEM 0dd4cf3d-25fa-4179-80f6-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Koster, M.A.L. & Quant, M., 2001. "Communications and Cooperation in Public Network Situations," Discussion Paper 2001-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jean Derks & Jeroen Kuipers, 1997. "On the Core of Routing Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 193-205.
- M. Meertens & J. Potters, 2006. "The nucleolus of trees with revenues," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 363-382, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:38:y:2009:i:2:p:291-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.