Characterizing the Shapley value in fixed-route traveling salesman problems with appointments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Duygu Yengin, 2010. "Characterizing the Shapley Value in Fixed-Route Traveling Salesman Problems with Appointments," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-32, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lehrer, E, 1988. "An Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 17(2), pages 89-99.
- Maniquet, Francois, 2003.
"A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 90-103, March.
- Maniquet, F., 2000. "A Characterization of the Shapley Value in Queueing Problems," Papers 222, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- MANIQUET, François, 2003. "A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1662, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Derks, J. & Tijs, S.H., 2000. "On merge properties of the Shapley value," Other publications TiSEM f9a2d218-87e0-4dc7-af3f-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Haller, Hans, 1994. "Collusion Properties of Values," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(3), pages 261-281.
- Chun, Youngsub, 2006. "A pessimistic approach to the queueing problem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 171-181, March.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Kar, Anirban, 2002. "Axiomatization of the Shapley Value on Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 265-277, February.
- Jean Derks & Jeroen Kuipers, 1997. "On the Core of Routing Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(2), pages 193-205.
- Youngsub Chun, 2011. "Consistency and monotonicity in sequencing problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(1), pages 29-41, February.
- Potters, J.A.M. & Curiel, I. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "Traveling salesman games," Other publications TiSEM 0dd4cf3d-25fa-4179-80f6-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Youngsub Chun & Nari Park & Duygu Yengin, 2016.
"Coincidence of cooperative game theoretic solutions in the appointment problem,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 45(3), pages 699-708, August.
- Youngsub Chun & Nari Park & Duygu Yengin, 2015. "Coincidence of Cooperative Game Theoretic Solutions in the Appointment Problem," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFixed-route traveling salesman games; Routing games; Appointment games; The Shapley value; The core; Transferable-utility games; Merging and splitting proofness; Networks; Cost allocation; C71;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:41:y:2012:i:2:p:271-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .