On Scheduling Fees to Prevent Merging, Splitting, and Transferring of Jobs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moulin, Herve, 2004. "On Scheduling Fees to Prevent Merging, Splitting and Transferring of Jobs," Working Papers 2004-04, Rice University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maniquet, Francois, 2003.
"A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 90-103.
- Maniquet, F., 2000. "A Characterization of the Shapley Value in Queueing Problems," Papers 222, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- MANIQUET, François, 2003. "A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1662, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomas Kittsteiner & Benny Moldovanu, 2005.
"Priority Auctions and Queue Disciplines That Depend on Processing Time,"
INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 236-248, February.
- Kittsteiner, Thomas & Moldovanu, Benny, 2004. "Priority Auctions and Queue Disciplines that Depend on Processing Time," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 5, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Moulin, Herve, 1985.
"Egalitarianism and Utilitarianism in Quasi-linear Bargaining,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 49-67, January.
- Moulin Herve, 1984. "Egalitarianisme and utilitarianism in quasi-linear bargaining," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8417, CEPREMAP.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2003. "Manipulation via merging and splitting in claims problems," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 8(2), pages 205-215, October.
- Friedman, Eric & Moulin, Herve, 1999. "Three Methods to Share Joint Costs or Surplus," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, pages 275-312.
- M. Angeles de Frutos, 1999. "Coalitional manipulations in a bankruptcy problem," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 4(3), pages 255-272.
- SPRUMONT, Yves, 2004.
"Aumann-Shapley Pricing: A Reconsideration of the Discrete Case,"
Cahiers de recherche
11-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- SPRUMONT, Yves, 2004. "Aumann-Shapley Pricing : A Reconsideration of the Discrete Case," Cahiers de recherche 2004-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Other publications TiSEM cd695be5-0f54-4548-a952-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hamers, Herbert & Suijs, Jeroen & Tijs, Stef & Borm, Peter, 1996. "The Split Core for Sequencing Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 165-176, August.
- Hain, Roland & Mitra, Manipushpak, 2004.
"Simple sequencing problems with interdependent costs,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 271-291, August.
- Manipushpak Mitra & Roland Hain, 2001. "Simple Sequencing Problems with Interdependent Costs," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse20_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Manipushpak Mitra, 2001.
"Mechanism design in queueing problems,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 277-305.
- Manipushpak Mitra, 2000. "Mechanism Design in Queueing Problems," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1301, Econometric Society.
- Manipushpak Mitra, 2002. "Achieving the first best in sequencing problems," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 7(1), pages 75-91.
- Flip Klijn & Estela Sánchez, 2006. "Sequencing games without initial order," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 63(1), pages 53-62, February.
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JU, Biung-Ghi & MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D., 2006. "Progressivity, inequality reduction and merging-proofness in taxation," CORE Discussion Papers 2006075, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Parikshit De & Manipushpak Mitra, 2017. "Incentives and justice for sequencing problems," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 64(2), pages 239-264, August.
- Moulin, Herve, 2005. "Split-Proof Probabilistic Scheduling," Working Papers 2004-06, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:73-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Debasis Mishra & Bharath Rangarajan, 2007. "Cost sharing in a job scheduling problem," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, pages 369-382.
More about this item
Keywordsscheduling; queuing; merging; splitting; transferring; linear waiting cost;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormoor:v:32:y:2007:i:2:p:266-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .