On the Core of Routing Games
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001.
"Operations research games: A survey,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations research games : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 755a430b-592f-400b-ba18-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Arantza Estévez-Fernández & Peter Borm & Marc Meertens & Hans Reijnierse, 2009.
"On the core of routing games with revenues,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 38(2), pages 291-304, June.
- Estevez Fernandez, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Meertens, M. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2006. "On the Core of Routing Games with Revenues," Discussion Paper 2006-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Estevez Fernandez, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Meertens, M. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2009. "On the core of routing games with revenues," Other publications TiSEM 09bc6e81-943f-466a-b86f-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Duygu Yengin, 2012.
"Characterizing the Shapley value in fixed-route traveling salesman problems with appointments,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(2), pages 271-299, May.
- Duygu Yengin, 2010. "Characterizing the Shapley Value in Fixed-Route Traveling Salesman Problems with Appointments," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-32, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Drechsel, J. & Kimms, A., 2010. "Computing core allocations in cooperative games with an application to cooperative procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 310-321, November.
- Duygu Yengin, 2009. "Appointment Games in Fixed-Route Traveling Salesman Problems and the Shapley Value," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-28, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:26:y:1997:i:2:p:193-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.