The nucleolus of a standard tree game revisited: a study of its monotonicity and computational properties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2004. "Bargaining Sets of Voting Games," Discussion Paper Series dp376, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:has:discpr:1321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balázs Sziklai & Tamás Fleiner & Tamás Solymosi, 2014. "On the Core of Directed Acyclic Graph Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1418, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Tamas Solymosi & Balazs Sziklai, 2015. "Universal Characterization Sets for the Nucleolus in Balanced Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1512, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Bergantiños, G. & Gómez-Rúa, M. & Llorca, N. & Pulido, M. & Sánchez-Soriano, J., 2014. "A new rule for source connection problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 780-788.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:168:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-015-0810-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStandard tree games; Nucleolus; Population monotonic allocation scheme; 90D30;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:39:y:2010:i:1:p:89-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .