Report NEP-UPT-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loïc Berger, 2015. "The Impact of Ambiguity Prudence on Insurance and Prevention," Working Papers 2015.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sara le Roux & David Kelsey, 2015. "Dragon Slaying with Ambiguity: Theory and Experiments," Discussion Papers 1506, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Hermann, Daniel & Mußhoff, Oliver & Rüther, Dörte, 2015. "Measuring farmers' time preference: A comparison of methods," DARE Discussion Papers 1506, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Eftichios S. Sartzetakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2015. "Regulating the Environmental Consequences of Preferences for Social Status within an Evolutionary Framework," Working Papers 2015.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christopher Boyce & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Charles Noussair & Michael Townsend & Steve Tucker, 2015. "The Effects of Emotions on Preferences and Choices for Public Goods," Working Papers in Economics 15/02, University of Waikato.
- Bell, Peter N, 2014. "On the optimal use of put options under trade restrictions," MPRA Paper 62155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamas Solymosi & Balazs Sziklai, 2015. "Universal Characterization Sets for the Nucleolus in Balanced Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1512, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Francisco J. Bahamonde-Birke & Uwe Kunert & Heike Link & Juan de Dios Ortúzar, 2015. "About Attitudes and Perceptions: Finding the Proper Way to Consider Latent Variables in Discrete Choice Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1474, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paolo Falbo & Juri Hinz & Cristian Pelizzari, 2015. "Risk Aversion in Modeling of Cap-and-Trade Mechanisms and Optimal Design of Emission Markets," Research Paper Series 359, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.