Measuring and managing the impact of risk on organizations: The Case of Kosovo
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsRisk; returns; organization; operations; processes; strategy; rsik quantification; risk management; risk insurance;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2012-05-29 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-05-29 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-RMG-2012-05-29 (Risk Management)
- NEP-TRA-2012-05-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .