Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Govori, Arbiana, 2014. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Evidence from SMEs in Prishtina region, Kosovo," MPRA Paper 55898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Govori, Arbiana, 2013. "The managerial culture and its impact on economic development of Kosovo," MPRA Paper 47625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Govori, Arbiana, 2013. "Analysis of external factors affecting the development of SMEs in Kosovo," MPRA Paper 47230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Govori, Arbiana, 2012. "Measuring and managing the impact of risk on organizations: The Case of Kosovo," MPRA Paper 38975, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 May 2012.
RePEc:srs:jarm12:2:v:3:y:2012:i:1:p:17-26 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Govori, Arbiana, 2013.
"Analysis of external factors affecting the development of SMEs in Kosovo,"
47230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Govori, Fadil, 2014. "The development of capital market and its impact on providing alternative sources of business financing: Empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 58189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aneta Risteska & Dimitar Nikoloski & Miroslav Gveroski & Tatjana Spaseska & Fanka Risteska, 2014. "ANALYSIS OF SMEs FINANCING IN THE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA – CONDITIONS AND PERSPECTIVES," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 9-16, June.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2012-05-29 2013-06-24 2014-05-17. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (2) 2013-06-04 2014-05-17. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2013-06-04 2014-05-17. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2014-05-17. Author is listed
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2013-06-24. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2012-05-29. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2014-05-17. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2014-05-17. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2013-06-04. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2012-05-29. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2012-05-29. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Arbiana Govori should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.