Report NEP-CSE-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guimón, José & Salazar, Juan Carlos, 2014. "Collaboration in innovation between foreign subsidiaries and local universities: evidence from Spain," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Pilar Beneito & María Engracia Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2014. "The Path of R&D Efficiency over Time," Working Papers 1403, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Govori, Arbiana, 2014. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Evidence from SMEs in Prishtina region, Kosovo," MPRA Paper 55898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acosta,Manuel & Azagra-Caro,Joaquín M. & Coronado,Daniel, 2014. "Access to universities’ public knowledge: Who’s more regionalist?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201405, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 08 Oct 2014.
- Joelle Noailly & Victoria Shestalova, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers from Renewable energy Technologies, Lessons from patent citations," CIES Research Paper series 22-2013, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- ZHANG Hong-yong, 2014. "How Does Agglomeration Promote the Product Innovation of Chinese Firms?," Discussion papers 14022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2013.
"Relaţia cercetare-dezvoltare-inovare şi impactul asupra competitivităţii economice în România în contextul globalizării şi integrării europene
[Research-development-innovation relationship and its ," MPRA Paper 52944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2014. "Technology and costs in international competitiveness: from countries and sectors to firms," Working Papers wp941, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chhair, Sokty & Newman, Carol, 2014. "Clustering, competition, and spillover effects: Evidence from Cambodia," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:11728 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2014. "Innovation in the Service Sector and the Role of Patents and Trade Secrets (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Francesco Venturini & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Dr Michela Vecchi, 2013. "ICT as a general purpose technology: spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity performance," NIESR Discussion Papers 416, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Antonio Cubel & Vicente Esteve & M. Teresa Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "The Effect Of Foreign And Domesctic Patents On Total Factor Productivity During The Second Half Of The 20th Century," Working Papers 1404, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Linda Cohen & Amihai Glazer, 2014. "Forward Markets to Spur Innovation," Working Papers 131405, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinn, John, 2014. "Innovation and Productivity in Services:Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," Papers WP480, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ayadi, Mohamed & Mattoussi, Wided, 2014. "Disentangling the pattern of geographic concentration in Tunisian manufacturing industries," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lee, Keun & Juma, Calestous & Mathews, John, 2014. "Innovation capabilities for sustainable development in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- A. Minniti & F. Venturini, 2014. "R&D Policy and Schumpeterian Growth: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers wp945, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andersson, Martin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Local Competitiveness fostered through Local Institutions for Entrepreneurship," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Maddalena SORRENTINO & Massimo SIMONETTA Author-X-Name-First: Massimo, 2013. "Delivering ICT Shared Services to Local Governments:A new species of public enterprise?," CIRIEC Working Papers 1309, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Howard, Emma & Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2014. "Productivity-enhancing manufacturing clusters: Evidence from Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 071, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- David B. Audretsch & Dirk Christian Dohse & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2014. "Regional Unemployment Structure and New Firm Formation," Kiel Working Papers 1924, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ilke Van Beveren & Stijn Vanormelingen, 2014. "Human capital, firm capabilities and productivity growth," Working Paper Research 257, National Bank of Belgium.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014. "On the Mechanism of International Technology Diffusion for Energy Productivity Growth," Working Papers 2014.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Basak Dalgic & Burcu Fazlioglu & Deniz Karaoglan, 2014. "Entry to Foreign Markets and Productivity: Evidence from a Matched Sample of Turkish Manufacturing Firms," ERC Working Papers 1403, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2014.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2014. "Are Large Headquarters Unproductive? Evidence from a Panel of Japanese Companies (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Eric Hilt, 2014. "Corporate Governance and the Development of Manufacturing Enterprises in Nineteenth-Century Massachusetts," NBER Working Papers 20096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Professor Bronwyn Hall, 2013. "The importance (or not) of patents to UK firms," NIESR Discussion Papers 410, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Axelle Faure-Ferlet & Sonia Capelli & William Sabadie, 2014. "Co-operative firms as perceived by external stakeholders: how do consumers perceive organizational tensions?," Post-Print halshs-00987840, HAL.
- Lester, Benjamin & Visschers, Ludo & Wolthoff, Ronald, 2014. "Meeting technologies and optimal trading mechanisms in competitive search markets," Working Papers 14-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Javier E. Pirateque & José H. Piñeros & Linda Mondragón, 2013. "Eficiencia de los establecimientos bancarios (EB): una aproximación mediante modelos DEA," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011103, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.