Report NEP-INO-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pilar Beneito & María Engracia Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2014. "The Path of R&D Efficiency over Time," Working Papers 1403, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Linda Cohen & Amihai Glazer, 2014. "Forward Markets to Spur Innovation," Working Papers 131405, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2014. "Innovation in the Service Sector and the Role of Patents and Trade Secrets (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Joelle Noailly & Victoria Shestalova, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers from Renewable energy Technologies, Lessons from patent citations," CIES Research Paper series 22-2013, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinn, John, 2014. "Innovation and Productivity in Services:Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," Papers WP480, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stuart McDonald & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2014. "Green Technology and Optimal Emissions Taxation," Working Paper series 07_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Acosta,Manuel & Azagra-Caro,JoaquÃn M. & Coronado,Daniel, 2014. "Access to universitiesâ public knowledge: Whoâs more regionalist?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201405, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 08 Oct 2014.
- Professor Bronwyn Hall, 2013. "The importance (or not) of patents to UK firms," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 410, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Govori, Arbiana, 2014. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Evidence from SMEs in Prishtina region, Kosovo," MPRA Paper 55898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guimón, José & Salazar, Juan Carlos, 2014. "Collaboration in innovation between foreign subsidiaries and local universities: evidence from Spain," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- SUZUKI Jun & TSUKADA Naotoshi & GOTO Akira, 2014. "Innovation and Public Research Institutes: Cases of AIST, RIKEN, and JAXA," Discussion papers 14021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Milena Klasing Chen & Sophie Hooge & Blanche Segrestin & Armand Hatchuel, 2014. "Motivations For Innovation In Public Transport: The Benefits Of A Low Cost Perspective," Post-Print hal-00988174, HAL.
- Henningsen, Morten S. & Hægeland, Torbjørn & Møen, Jarle, 2014. "Estimating the additionality of R&D subsidies using proposal evaluation data to control for research intentions," Discussion Papers 2014/18, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- A. Minniti & F. Venturini, 2014. "R&D Policy and Schumpeterian Growth: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers wp945, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2014. "Localized and Biased Technologies: Atkinson and Stiglitz's New View, Induced Innovations, and Directed Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 20060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Gillier & Akın Kazakçı & Gérald Piat, 2014. "The generation of common purpose in innovation partnerships: a design perspective," Post-Print hal-00982992, HAL.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014. "On the Mechanism of International Technology Diffusion for Energy Productivity Growth," Working Papers 2014.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lee, Keun & Juma, Calestous & Mathews, John, 2014. "Innovation capabilities for sustainable development in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Azagra-Caro,JoaquÃn M. & Tur,Elena M., 2014. "Examiner amendments to applications to the european patent office: Procedures, knowledge bases and country specificities," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201406, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 29 Nov 2018.
- ZHANG Hong-yong, 2014. "How Does Agglomeration Promote the Product Innovation of Chinese Firms?," Discussion papers 14022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Antonio Cubel & Vicente Esteve & M. Teresa Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "The Effect Of Foreign And Domestic Patents On Total Factor Productivity During The Second Half Of The 20th Century," Working Papers 1404, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Derek Eaton, 2013. "Innovation and IPRs in the Agricultural Seed Sector," CIES Research Paper series 19-2013, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Tarp, Finn & Thi Tue Anh, Nguyen, 2014. "Exporting and productivity: The role of ownership and innovation in the case of Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2014. "Technology and costs in international competitiveness: from countries and sectors to firms," Working Papers wp941, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ralph Koijen & Tomas Philipson & Harald Uhlig, 2014. "Financial Health Economics," NBER Working Papers 20075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Peri & Kevin Y. Shih & Chad Sparber, 2014. "Foreign STEM Workers and Native Wages and Employment in U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 20093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Derek Eaton, 2013. "Trade and Intellectual Property Rights in the Agricultural Seed Sector," CIES Research Paper series 20-2013, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Francesco Venturini & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Dr Michela Vecchi, 2013. "ICT as a general purpose technology: spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity performance," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 416, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Javad Sadeghzadeh, 2014. "Innovation Subsidies: Misallocation and Technology Upgrade," 2014 Papers psa1207, Job Market Papers.