Green Technology and Optimal Emissions Taxation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1133-1137, December.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, 1988. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 823, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Poyago-Theotoky, J.A., 2007. "The organization of R&D and environmental policy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 63-75, January.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2003. "Location decisions of a polluting firm and the time consistency of environmental policy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 197-214, May.
- Anna Stepanova & Antonio Tesoriere, 2011. "R&D With Spillovers: Monopoly Versus Noncooperative And Cooperative Duopoly," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 1992. "Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in an Oligopoly with Spillovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1307-1320, December.
- Amir, Rabah & Jin, Jim Y. & Troege, Michael, 2008. "On additive spillovers and returns to scale in R&D," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 695-703, May.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas, "undated". "To Commit or Not to Commit: Environmental Policy In Imperfectly Competitive Markets," Working Papers 0110, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Amir, Rabah, 2000.
"Modelling imperfectly appropriable R&D via spillovers,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 1013-1032, October.
- Rabah Amir, 1998. "Modelling Imperfectly Appropriable R&D via Spillovers," CIE Discussion Papers 1998-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1986.
"Technological Opportunity and Spillovers of R&D: Evidence from Firms' Patents, Profits, and Market Value,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 984-1001, December.
- Adam B. Jaffe, 1986. "Technological Opportunity and Spillovers of R&D: Evidence from Firms' Patents, Profits and Market Value," NBER Working Papers 1815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1984. "R&D, Patents, and Productivity," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gril84-1, July.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 2002. "R&D Subsidies versus R&D Cooperation in a Duopoly with Spillovers and Pollution," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 37-52, March.
- Burr, Chrystie & Knauff, Malgorzata & Stepanova, Anna, 2013. "On the prisoner’s dilemma in R&D with input spillovers and incentives for R&D cooperation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 254-261.
- Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry & Boyd, Roy, 1996. "Incentives for Advanced Pollution Abatement Technology at the Industry Level: An Evaluation of Policy Alternatives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Poyago-Theotoky, J.A., 2010. "Corrigendum to "The Organization of R&D and Environmental Policy" [J. Econ. Behav. Org. 62 (2007) 63-75]," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 449-449, November.
- Hauenschild, Nils, 2003. "On the role of input and output spillovers when R&D projects are risky," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1065-1089, October.
- Jiunn-Rong Chiou & Jin-Li Hu, 2001. "Environmental Research Joint Ventures under Emission Taxes," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(2), pages 129-146, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-017-0114-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Moner-Colonques, R. & Rubio, S., 2015. "The timing of environmental policy in a duopolistic market," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(1).
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2026-:d:121239 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10018-017-0185-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seung-Leul Kim & Sang-Ho Lee, 2014. "Eco-Technology Licensing under Emission Tax: Royalty vs. Fixed-Fee," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 30, pages 273-300.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental R&D; Green Technology; R&D Spillover; Emissions Tax;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-05-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2014-05-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-PBE-2014-05-17 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2014-05-17 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TID-2014-05-17 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:07_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .