Report NEP-TID-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu, 2014. "Localized and Biased Technologies: Atkinson and Stiglitz's New View, Induced Innovations, and Directed Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 20060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Professor Bronwyn Hall, 2013. "The importance (or not) of patents to UK firms," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 410, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2014. "Innovation in the Service Sector and the Role of Patents and Trade Secrets (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinn, John, 2014. "Innovation and Productivity in Services:Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," Papers WP480, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Pilar Beneito & María Engracia Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2014. "The Path of R&D Efficiency over Time," Working Papers 1403, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- A. Minniti & F. Venturini, 2014. "R&D Policy and Schumpeterian Growth: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers wp945, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Henningsen, Morten S. & Hægeland, Torbjørn & Møen, Jarle, 2014. "Estimating the additionality of R&D subsidies using proposal evaluation data to control for research intentions," Discussion Papers 2014/18, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Joelle Noailly & Victoria Shestalova, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers from Renewable energy Technologies, Lessons from patent citations," CIES Research Paper series 22-2013, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Stuart McDonald & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2014. "Green Technology and Optimal Emissions Taxation," Working Paper series 07_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- ZHANG Hong-yong, 2014. "How Does Agglomeration Promote the Product Innovation of Chinese Firms?," Discussion papers 14022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Francesco Venturini & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Dr Michela Vecchi, 2013. "ICT as a general purpose technology: spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity performance," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 416, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Nicholas Bloom & Renata Lemos & Raffaella Sadun & Daniela Scur & John Van Reenen, 2014. "The New Empirical Economics of Management," NBER Working Papers 20102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.