Research Joint Ventures and Optimal Emissions Taxation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joanna Poyago-Thotoky, 2003.
"Optimal Environmental Taxation, R&D Subsidization and the Role of Market Conduct,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 15-26, Spring.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2003. "Optimal environmental taxation, R&D subsidization and the role of market conduct," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200309, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry & Boyd, Roy, 1996. "Incentives for Advanced Pollution Abatement Technology at the Industry Level: An Evaluation of Policy Alternatives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Poyago-Theotoky, J.A., 2007. "The organization of R&D and environmental policy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 63-75, January.
- Jiunn-Rong Chiou & Jin-Li Hu, 2001. "Environmental Research Joint Ventures under Emission Taxes," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(2), pages 129-146, October.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 2002. "R&D Subsidies versus R&D Cooperation in a Duopoly with Spillovers and Pollution," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 37-52, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2014. "Environmental Research Joint Ventures and Time-Consistent Emission Tax," Working Papers 2014.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-03-08 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2012-03-08 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.